Find here the top 5 best gaming mouse under 100 dollars which meet your gaming requirement as well as boost your gaming skills.
Note: This site is reader-supported and we earn commissions if you purchase products from retailers after clicking on a link from our site.
Top 5 Best Gaming Mouse Under 100 Dollars
Razer DeathAdder v2 Gaming Mouse
Razer DeathAdder v2 Gaming Mouse: 20K DPI Optical Sensor – Fastest Gaming Mouse Switch – Chroma RGB Lighting – 8 Programmable Buttons – Rubberized Side Grips – Classic Black
- 8 Buttons are programmable
- Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor
- Light in weight. Weighs only 82g
- Razer Optical Switches – 70 Million Clicks Stability
- Razer™ Speedflex Cable
- Mouse Feet are made up of 100% PTFE
- Up to 5 On-board Memory Profiles
- Instinctive Scroll Wheel Tactility
- Enjoy smooth passing over all surfaces with pure, best quality PTFE – a substance used to coat non-bond plates.
- Razer DeathAdder v2 gaming mouse features 8 full-configurable buttons, which give you access to macros and secondary functions, to allow you to easily perform any operation, via Razer Synapse 3.
- Save up to 5 profile settings and add your settings to the board memory, so you are still able to battle with your favorite functions.
- 1st best gaming mouse under 100 Dollars and our top choice.
Logitech G602 Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Mouse
Logitech G602 Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Mouse – 11 Programmable Buttons, Upto 2500 DPI
- Great Precision Delta Zero sensor and Power saving technology.
- Long lasting battery life of upto Two hundred and fifty hours. (Best results achieved with Polaroid AA Batteries).
- Delay free gaming grade wireless, performance and endurance modes maximize battery life.
- Long life buttons rated to 20 million clicks.
- Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac Operating System X 10.6.8 or higher.
- 2nd best gaming mouse under 100 dollars and outstanding wired gaming mouse for casual pc gamers.
Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse
SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse – 12,000 CPI TrueMove3Plus Dual Optical Sensor – 0.5 Lift-off Distance – Weight System – RGB Lighting
- The SteelSeries 600 rival provides gamers with a truemove3 +, the most innovative dual sensor system in the world.
- This optical sensor truemove3 provides the lowest and most precise lift off distance detection for a particular optical depth sensor.
- A custom-designed tuning unit with 256 weight configurations and an adjustable range from 96 g to 128 g is the feature of the SteelSeries 600 rival, which guarantees a great balance and weight for all.
- The strong 32-bit arm processor and 60 million mechanical click switches and durable silicone side grips ensure lifelong reliability, provide lower latency efficiency.
- Designed for professional as well as casual gamers.
- High quality magnetic wrist rest deliver comfortable support to palm
Corsair Nightsword RGB Optical Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Corsair Nightsword RGB – Comfort Performance Tunable FPS/MOBA Optical Ergonomic Gaming Mouse with Backlit RGB LED, 18000 DPI, Black
- Corsair exclusive software automatically detects the center of gravity in real time, allowing you to adjust weight between 119g and 141g and fine tune balance to perfectly fit your grip and is the best gaming mouse under 100 Dollars.
- DPI optical sensor of 18000 DPI is adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps delivers ultra precise tracking.
- Comprises ergonomic shape with rubber grips that naturally fits your hand.
- Get an in game advantage with ten buttons, fully programmable with custom macros and button remaps.
- Comprises two sets of weights which can be adjusted on six mounting locations.
You will love to read:
Best Gaming Mouse Under $20
Best Gaming Mouse Under $30
Best Gaming Mouse Under $50
Best Gaming Mouse Under $100
Thanks for visiting Buy Online Zone.
Disclaimer: “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”